|Space Systems Management Web sites|
US organizations |
International agencies |
Space images |
Space news |
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- NASA home page.
- NASA Human
- Subdivision of the NASA site focusing on the shuttle and the space station, exploring the past and present of the human spaceflight program.
- NASA Scientific and Technical
- NASA's collection of "facts, analyses, and conclusions resulting from
scientific, technical, and related engineering research and development
efforts, both basic and applied."
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Billed as "the world's largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession". The website provides access to Aerospace Research Central (ARC) for article listings from AIAA magazines, journals, and conference proceedings. (Webster University patrons may request copies of these articles using the library's Request books or articles service.) The AIAA Industry Guide serves as a business directory.
- American Astronautical Society
- Home page of the "the premier independent scientific and technical group
in the United States exclusively dedicated to the advancement of space science
and exploration. We are also committed to strengthening the global space
program through cooperation with international space organizations." They have
an extensive section of links to other sites.
- Students for the Exploration and
Development of Space (SEDS)
- "SEDS is an independent, student-based organization which promotes the
exploration and development of space. SEDS pursues this mission by educating
people about the benefits of space, by supporting a network of interested
students, by providing an opportunity for members to develop their leadership
skills, and inspiring people through our involvement in space-related
- British National Space Centre
- Overview of the UK's space programs involving 10 Government Departments and Research Councils. Sections include Earth Observation, Education, Technology, Industry, and Space Exploration.
- European Space Agency
- Home Page of The European Space Agency (ESA), coordinating programs and activities for 15 European nations.
- Links to Many Space Agencies
- Web links to space agencies of different nations around the world.
- Anglo-Australian Observatory
- This page is the gateway to a unique collection of wide-field astronomical photographs, mostly made with the telescopes of the Anglo-Australian Observatory by David Malin
- Astronomy and Space Exploration Photo Archives
- Space exploration and astronomy: the latest high-resolution photos, news, information, and links.
- Astronomy Picture of the Day
- A new picture a day with an explaination
- Dundee Tracking Station
- The Dundee Satellite Receiving Station, Dundee University, UK, maintains an up-to-date archive of images from NOAA, SeaStar, Terra and Aqua polar orbiting satellites. While users must register, the images are free.
- PDS Imaging Node
- The Imaging Node is the curator of NASA's primary digital image collections from past, present, and future planetary missions.
- Space publications, e-Mailing lists, and newsgroups
- List of space publications compiled by the University of Maryland.
- Space & Satellite news
- Jim Jenkins' free monthly Ezine with space and satellite news, articles and space-related announcements. Also includes space and satellite short course announcements and technical articles for space engineers and scientists.
- The Universe Today - Space Exploration News
- Space exploration news brought to you from around the Internet, updated daily. Free weekly newsletter.
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Research Guide
- A subject guide from Califormia State University, Long Beach.
- Global Positioning System Overview
- Developed by Peter H. Dana for The Geographer's Craft Project, and the Department of Geography at the University of Colorado in Boulder, this site provides an overview of global positioning systems, a reference list, and related links and documents.
- Internet Aerospace Links
Related subject Web sites:
For databases containing articles and other subscription information: